- I will begin looking at my educational plan after 8:30 am.
- I will look at the assignments of my classes daily.
- I will be prepared to contact my teacher(s) if I need assistance.
- I will complete and submit my assignments no later than May 15, 2020.
- I will take time to play outside; read a good book; work on a personal project.
Limit Social Interactions: The key to slowing the spread of COVID-19 is to limit contact as much as possible. While school is out, students should not have playdates with other students from other households. If students are playing outside their own homes, it is essential that they remain 6 feet from anyone who is not in their own household.
Practice Social Distancing: Avoid large and small gatherings in private places and public spaces, such as a friend’s house, parks, restaurants, shops, or any other place. This advice applies to people of any age, including teens and younger adults.
Clean Hands Often: Make sure students practice everyday preventive behaviors, such as washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important if you have been in a public place.
Travel: Limit travel if it is considered non-essential travel.
Remember, if students meet outside of school in bigger groups, it can put everyone at risk.