Quick Links for Teachers
EL Information and Resources for Teachers
Social and Emotional Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - The CDC offers great suggestions on how to deal with stress, especially in regard to the pandemic.
- Classcraft - An innovative game-based learning approach to teaching that helps increase social-emotional learning through collaboration and group dynamics.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga Adventure - A fun YouTube video series that teaches relaxing techniques and yoga in a Pokemon setting.
- FUNecole - A digital learning solution for grades 1-6 that offers project-based interdisciplinary programs that include social-emotional learning.
- GoNoodle - A popular learning tool that incorporates fun interactive videos to help a student’s physical wellness, academic success, and social-emotional health.
- Kickboard for Schools - Kickboard offers an abundance of resources for social-emotional learning and tips on how to integrate skills and core competencies into the classroom.
- Middle School Confidential - A collection of apps and books designed to help middle school children develop social-emotional learning skills.
- Mind Yeti - Guided sessions and videos designed to teach mindfulness to students.
- Peekapak - Peekapak offers a social-emotional learning curriculum for PreK-5, including a portal that allows teachers to track and monitor students.
- Quandary - A fantastic game designed to build a student's ethical and critical thinking skills.
- QuaverSEL - Focused on PreK-5 students, QuaverSEL helps decrease classroom challenges, reinforce safety initiatives, improve attendance, and more.
- Resilient Educator - Offers resources for educators looking to understand what social-emotional learning is and how to integrate it into the classroom.
- Serendipity in Education - A blog by educator Allyson Apsey, who created a “Monday Morning Staff Check-In” to help teachers with their own social-emotional health and to better prepare for the week ahead.
- Social Express - Featuring animated interactive lessons that allow users to practice the skills needed to manage real-life social situations in a safe environment.
- SuperBetter - An innovative site/app that uses game-based learning to build social-emotional skills such as resilience, interpersonal communication, and mental well-being.
Need a fresh new idea for integrating technology into your lessons?
Try one of these!